All decked out in fall-themed decorations, The Gardens at Texas A&M University is ready to welcome visitors to its Fall Festival throughout the month of November. The Gardens has prepared a wide range of virtual programming to guide onsite activities and fun for all ages.
“After careful consideration, The Gardens decided to host the Fall Festival in a socially distant format to allow all our visitors to join in the fun,” said Michael Arnold, Ph.D., director of The Gardens and professor in the Texas A&M College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Department of Horticultural Sciences. “We’ve curated a number of fall-themed activities to add a special autumnal touch for our visitors.”
Visitors should check the Fall Festival website at https://tx.ag/GardensFallFestival before coming to The Gardens to:
- Print off Fall Festival coloring pages so they can enjoy coloring among the flowers.
- Download a fall-themed bingo game that will lead them on an exploration of The Gardens.
- Check social media profiles to see if a secret giveaway box is hidden in The Gardens that day.
- Download the Growing Harmony app for an interactive musical experience as they walk the paths.
- Follow the schedule to stay up to date on activities and how to participate.
Other activities include:
- Photo opportunities and selfies in front of the pumpkin wall.
- Following The Gardens on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for trivia, a fall-themed “Did You Know” series, healthy autumn recipes and more giveaway announcements.
- Sharing photos from The Gardens by tagging @TAMUGardens.
The Gardens is open to visitors daily, from dawn to dusk.